Google

Monday, November 14, 2005

My First Blog

Hello from me! I created this blog just to be able to post comments to some other blogs. Have never had a blog before, so I really don't know what to say. I'm 35 years old and have lived in the State of Alabama all of my life. Woudn't want to be anywhere else. I am the youngest of four children and the mother to four wonderful kids ages 5, 14, 15 & 18. (Yeah, what a gap!) For my age I have way too many grey hairs, but believe they started to show around the time the oldest hit his teenage years! My oldest (a boy) is in college studying to be an Accountant. He also takes voice lessons and wants to be a singer. The 15 yr. old (also a boy) is a sophomore in High School and wants to attend the University of Alabama at Birmingham's School of Dentistry after graduating. Our only girl, 14, attends Christian School where she is on the Drama Team, a Student Leader, on the basketball team (she's officially hit the 5'10" mark) and very active in the school's youth program. Our five year old son is in kindergarten and thanks to his Dad and some of his employees is a wise crack. (When ordering his drink when eating out you can always count on him to look at the waitress with a straight face and say "beer" although no one in this family drinks beer!) So I guess that's about enough for today........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter