Google

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Music & Movies

Thought I would post some links to a few of my favorite sites. Like my brother, I enjoy music and also films. My oldest, Josh, is taking voice lessons and is currently learning the theme song to the movie version of "Rent." We visit the site often and play the trailer of this song. To hear it for yourself visit:
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/rent/
Click on "Enter Site," then "videos," then play the teaser trailer. He is getting pretty good at this song, but still needs some practice.
I've also discovered the world of Tyler Perry after watching "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" and now I'm dying to see some plays of his instead of the movies. You can check out his webpage at:
http://www.tylerperry.com/
and the official site to "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" at:
http://www.diaryofamadblackwomanmovie.com/
if you haven't seen it I strongly suggest it. My favorite character is Madea (played by Tyler Perry). You can watch Exclusive Clips on this site.
Good Evening to everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello. I think it's great that you're supportive of Janet's talent. She is every bit the artist having the same self doubts we all have. As the banged up knee suggests, she's an adventurer.
:-)

11:58 PM  
Blogger SisToPencilMeIn&SimpleMusings said...

Hello to you also! I visited your blog and love your work. Janet is truly talented in her work....wish I could draw half as good as she does. I just can't put the images in my mind onto paper.
Good Day to you!

6:06 AM  
Blogger SisToPencilMeIn&SimpleMusings said...

Josh..you KNOW you have the talent to be in "Rent" son..now you just need to build up your self confidence so that YOU believe that. And you also know your Mama will always support you in anything you do!! Everyone dreams big, very few actually take the first step to make it happen.
I love you!
Mama

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter