Google

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Prayers for Daddy


This is my sweet Daddy, he had surgery yesterday to remove his gallbladder. Then today he had an endoscopy which revealed "sludge" (as the Dr. called it) in his bile duct. Most of it was removed and a drain inserted. There is one spot the Doctor is unsure of, which may be a tumor or a spot where this "sludge" is being produced. He will have an Endoscopic Ultrasound and biopsy performed within the next 2-3 weeks. I am asking that each person who stops by my blog to please say a prayer for my Daddy, that the Lord keep him strong and well.
Thanks to all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there - Believe it or not I had my gall bladder out when I was only 28 years old. The only problem I had after the surgery was trying not to laugh. All the same, prayers are being forwarded for your Dad.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter