Google

Friday, November 18, 2005

imperfectionORperfection


This is my entry for Photo Friday. When I read the topic I was at a loss at first. Then it came to me as I was getting out of the shower this afternoon. I retreived this little wagon out of the dumpster (yes! dumpster diving, but hey, one man's trash is another man's treasure!) at my husband's office. It had been thrown away because of the missing wheel on the front. My intentions were to make a new wheel for it and use it as a planter in my yard. Now the more I look at it I think the missing wheel gives it character and I will leave it as is. I took pics from a few different angles, but still could not get it to look how I had pictured in my mind. Hope some of you at least enjoy visiting my entry. As for me, the only thing running continuously through my mind now is that old childhood song..."you can't ride in my little red wagon, front seats broke and the axles draggin'."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That coke case would pull in a fortune on Ebay :-) How's your and Janet's Dad doing today? If he's complaining then he's doing fine, trust me on that. But be careful when you ask him if he wants a drink... he just might say "beer". Keep us posted.

4:11 PM  
Blogger SisToPencilMeIn&SimpleMusings said...

I might just have to place that case up for sell on Ebay. Forget the flower planter! Thanks for your concern for our Dad. He came home from the hospital today, just in time to watch the Iron Bowl from his own comfortable bed, although he's probably disappointed since Alabama lost. Hope you are having a great weekend!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter