Google

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Everyone likes to dream...




I've always fantasized since I was little that I lived in a late 1800's early 1900's Victorian Home. I've spent countless hours daydreaming of how I would decorate it, plant flowers in the yard, etc. I guess everyone has a dream, but I've actually "stumbled" upon that house, exactly how I've always pictured it in my mind, except for the color. If I had this house the very first thing I would do is paint it white and put up some green shutters. One Sunday while me and my husband were out taking a "Sunday Drive" we drove past it; temptation got the better of me and we pulled in the driveway for a look around. My husband has never been one to shy away from anything, so he went right up to the back door and turned the knob. Just his luck it wasn't locked so we went in. Everything about it was beautiful. The porch wraps all the way around, and the master bedroom has a door onto the porch also. The staircase and window are magnificent. Now I keep the realtor's listing in my favorites and check it everyday to see if it has sold. Guess I'll keep on dreaming until the day I check the listing and it says "Sold." Don't know why the previous owner felt the need to paint it blue and mauve, but to each his own I guess!
Good Night Everyone....off to decorate my dream house....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter