Google

Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving Angels...



Well, Thanksgiving is over and the majority of people have spent today out fighting crowds in the malls trying to get that "must have bargain." I, for one, just cannot get into the whole "After Thanksgiving Sale, Let's Go Fight For A So-Called Bargain" game. I'd rather stay home in my nice quiet livingroom! I figure I can find it on the internet just as cheap and have it shipped right to me, or heck, give 'em money.
Anyway, Thanksgiving was a good one. I got up and cooked my first batch of traditional "Southern Cornbread Dressing." It turned out pretty good, but still wasn't a match for my Daddy's. We went to my parents' around lunch time, visited with family and ate ourselves silly. It was nice to see family I don't get to see on a regular basis. Once home I finished my Thanksgiving meal and we stuffed ourselves again. We watched "House of Wax" (not too bad a movie for someone who usually doesn't like horror films) and "Crash" which was EXCEPTIONALLY good. You have to be able to stay focused, but it was well worth it. Might just watch it again before it has to go back to BlockBuster!! I'll just say this about it, you will definately think twice about racism, ethnic boundaries and how you treat your fellow man. Everything goes full circle. We are all linked.
Anyway, the picture in this post is of my two great-nieces at my parents' Thanksgiving dinner. I rarely get to see them and they have grown SO much. Micah is on the left and Zoe is on the right. I LOVE YOU GIRLS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter