Google

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Nothing But Net!!





Well, it's been a while since I've posted. Nothing really interesting happening. For all who read my post regularly (besides family) thank you for your prayers for my Dad. He had his Ultrascopic Ultrasound Monday morning which came back completely clear!! Prayer works!!
As for the title of my post, well, my daughter is in her first year of basketball, she pretty much was conned into playing because of her height. She had a game Monday night and for the first time she actually played defensively, caught a rebound and tossed one in to score!! Woo Hoo!! I don't know who was more surprised...me or her. Had my camcorder with me at the time, but of course, wasn't taping at the time. Isn't that usually how it goes? Sit there and film, nothing happens, your arm gets tired of holding the camera up so you stop and then, there you go, the moment you were waiting for!! Maybe I'll catch the next one.
Way to go Melissa!!!! I'm proud of you!!! She's #11 in the picture. Maybe she'll catch on to basketball and get a college scholarship....everybody keep their fingers crossed!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I didn't need to know her number. I just looked for the long legs!

9:05 PM  
Blogger SisToPencilMeIn&SimpleMusings said...

lol...yeah, the long ones but also the WHITEST!! ones! That girl needs a tan!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Website Counter